Aim Rule 26 Checklist
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies.
- Country of incorporation/main country of operation
- Description of business
- Nominated adviser, broker and other advisors
- Names of directors
- Directors’ biographical details, responsibilities and committee memberships
- Shareholder rights:
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s AIM securities
- As the Company is a Jersey incorporated company the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Details of other listings or trading platforms
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Number of securities in issue as at October 31, 2018: 184,159,139
- Percentage of securities not in public hands as at October 31, 2018: 6.7%
- Identity and holdings of significant shareholders
- Latest Annual Report and all other financial reports published in the past 5 years
- All notifications the company has made in the past 5 years
- AIM Admission Document
- Any circulars/shareholder publications sent to shareholders in the past years
- Corporate Governance
- UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers:
- The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- Norway is considered the home state for the Company and is subject to Norwegian takeover rules.
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies and was last updated on November 1, 2018.