Aim Rule 26 Checklist
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies.
- Country of incorporation/main country of operation
- Description of business
- Nominated adviser, broker and other advisers
- Names of directors
- Directors’ biographical details, responsibilities and committee memberships
- Shareholder rights:
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s AIM securities
- As the Company is a Jersey incorporated company the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Details of other listings or trading platforms
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Number of securities in issue as at March 1 2018: 186,488,465. Following the exercise of Dissent Rights by Dissenting shareholders on 1 October 2018, 2,329,326 ordinary shares were deemed transferred to the Company on 26 October 2018 for cancellation.
Following the deemed transfer on 26 October 2018 the dissenting shareholders no longer hold any voting rights in the Company, and therefore the total number of Ordinary Shares in the Company with voting rights is 184,159,139.
- Percentage of securities not in public hands as at 19 September 2019: 5.59%
- Identity and holdings of significant shareholders
- Latest Annual Report and all other financial reports published in the past 5 years
- All notifications the company has made in the past 5 years
- AIM Admission Document
- Any circulars/shareholder publications sent to shareholders in the last 5 years
- Corporate Governance
- The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies and was last updated on 19 September 2019.